Don't Miss the Upcoming
Oct 12 & 13
Welcome to the Cresswind Storytelling Club
The Storytellers share their wonderful stories in the Clubhouse Ballroom
Every month on the third Thursday at 3:00pm
Cresswind Storytelling Club monthly sessions are mini storytelling events. In each session approximately a dozen stories are told and even more members are just listening. Each month there is a 'Guiding Theme', such as “My Favorite Job” or "All That Glistens is Not Gold", but any story is welcome. All levels of storytellers and listeners, including beginners with no experience, are welcome.
See, you are thinking of a story already!
There are no dues to be a member of the Storytelling Club, just a desire to tell or listen to a story that will make you think about
some interesting events in your life.
'Send an email to Diane Rooks at email@example.com
to be added to the distribution list.
Activities of the Cresswind Storytelling Club include:
· Demonstrate storytelling skills learned through the telling of your stories.
· Listen to and enjoy the stories
· Discuss what makes for a good story.
· Review storytelling techniques.
· Share storytelling knowledge and experience.
· If requested, obtain coaching and guidance.
· Explore outreach opportunities for the Storytelling Club.
· Prepare for a Cresswind Storytelling Showcase event
Remember, everyone has a story to tell or listen to!